CAT SKIING: FEBRUARY 25-27, 2024 - SOLD OUT!
WHAT IS "BACKCOUNTRY CAT SKIING?"
Have you ever dreamed of being in big beautiful mountains, skiing endless powder? Make it a reality! We have teamed up with Backcountry Snowcats to create an all ladies, 100% off-piste-skiing adventure camp. This women's ski camp is your best opportunity to learn tips and tricks to make powder and tree skiing effortless and even MORE fun! Cat skiing is often the most reliable place to find the best snow. Even better, it’s easy to get to. Located in Pemberton BC, it’s only a 2.5 hour drive from Vancouver before you’ll be whisked off on your backcountry mountain adventure of epic skiing in fabulous terrain, with Rippin Chix coaching to shape your skills the entire way to ensure you get the most out of the experience!
YOUR CAMP INCLUDES:
- Two days of guided cat skiing and ski coaching
- Two nights of lodging at Backcountry’s cozy Hurley Lodge (double occupancy)
- Delicious & nutritious home style meals, appetizers and snacks
- Hot tub facilities
- Après skiing video analysis and review by Rippin Chix Coaches
- Demo skis suited to the snow and terrain (with advanced reservations)
- Snowmobile transfer into and out from the lodge
Not sure what level you are? Check out our skills reference guide.
PO Box 67, Pemberton BC, V0N 2L0
Demo skis available -> Demo Request Form
Spaces are limited but we have a waitlist for last-minute changes